Convert Your Print or Design Business to a Rayacom Center
If you’re an independent print shop or a team of graphic design professionals, becoming a part of the Rayacom network can help you strengthen your competitive position while you maintain your independence. Qualified independent printers or graphic design artists who join Rayacom are eligible for the following terms:
- You pay an initial franchise of $5,000, compared to $25,000 for a startup franchise. Other fees may be waived or refunded.
- Your marketing expenses are shared within the Rayacom network.
- During your first year as part of the Rayacom network, you pay reduced royalties. The savings you earn with our buying power means that paper, ink, and large format accessories compensate for these royalty fees.
- You’ll receive in-depth training in Rayacom proprietary operations and sales systems at our corporate headquarters.
- Take advantage of our proprietary technology, including our web ordering and file managing systems.
- We invest to convert your signage, storefront, lobby, and/or customer service areas to Rayacom franchise standards.
“After joining the Rayacom network, I was able to cut down my cost of goods on products such as paper, ink, and banner stand by 8%. In addition, Rayacom’s sales and marketing system helped to grow my company sales by 19% in just 2 years. It makes sense to join the Rayacom franchise network. Now I have the competitive edge I was looking for.”
– Charles, former owner of Accent Printing in Edmonton, AB. Now a Rayacom Franchise System Owner.