Antimicrobial Film Instructional Guide
How to Use
1. Remove dust, water foreign objects, etc. at the attachment area.
2. Cut to fit the elevator button plate, and tape the upper and lower parts.
3. Attach the enclosed sticker to the right position.
Product Specifications: 15.748 in. x 32.80 ft. (400mm x 10m)
Type: Non-adhesive film
Materials: PO, Antimicrobial Nano Copper
1. The rough side is the “front side” and the smooth side is the “backside”.
2. Cut the Antimicrobial Copper Film to the size of the surface.
3. Apply the Antimicrobial Copper Film with Scotch tape or regular tape.
4. Do not wipe the film surface with any detergents or disinfectants.
5. Replace the antimicrobial copper film according to the degree of damage to the antimicrobial film i.e. scratches, holes, erosion, etc
For regular updates on our Anti-Microbial Film, other product promotions, deals, and discounts, kindly subscribe to our social channels at the below links,